DescriptionThe Savox SB-2280SGP High Voltage Brushless Digital Servo combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution.
"Plus" series servos feature Soft Start and Sanwa SSR compatibility.
- Unique steel gear train.
- Capable of HV operation.
- Brushless motor for smooth operation and efficiency.
- Ideal for 1/8 buggies, crawlers, and large-scale aircraft.
- Torque @ 6V—40.0kg-cm/555.5oz-in
- Torque @ 7.4V—50.0kg-cm/694.4oz-in
- Torque @ 8.4V—60.0kg-cm/833.2oz-in
- Speed @ 6V—0.17 sec/60°
- Speed @ 7.4V—0.14 sec/60°
- Speed @ 8.4V—0.12 sec/60°
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm): 40.3 x 20.2 x 38.7
- Weight: 83g
- Operating Temperature: 14°—122°F (-10°—50°C)
- Running Current (no load): 180mA @6.0V, 200mA @7.4V, 220mA @8.4V
- Stall Current (at locked): 6000mA @6.0V, 7400mA @7.4V, 8400mA @8.4V
- Idle Current: 5mA @6.0V, 5mA @7.4V, 5mA @8.4V
- Wire Length: 300 ∓ 5mm
- Output Gear Spline: 25 Tooth
- Operating Travel: 100° (1000—2000µsecond)
- Neutral Position: 1500µsecond
- Pulse Width Range: 800—2200µsecond
- Maximum Travel: Appx 130° (900—2100µsecond)
- Refresh Rate: 333 Hz
- Motor Type: Brushless
1 Year Warranty
Savox servos are backed with a warranty for 1 year after purchase (see warranty page for details)
We offer free ground shipping (Continental US only) on all orders over $50.
Great Customer Service
Get quick, friendly answers to your questions from our staff, located in the USA!