The Savöx BSM5055 550KV 600 class Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while cooling itself down. The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate sharp moves in your flying experience. Weight = 363g. Dimensions: 50mm wide x 55mm tall.
• Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
• Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
• Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
• High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your tick-tock!
• Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
• Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
• Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
• Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
1. Rated Voltage 44.4 V
2. Voltage Range 3-12 S
3. No-load current 3.3 Amps
4. Max. Continuous Power 4000 Watts
5. Max. Continuous Current 95 Amps
6. Terminal Resistance 18mΩ
7. KV Motor KV (No Load) 550 KV
8. Pole 10 P
9. Slot 12 N
10. Motor Weight 363g